more about - Tasman
What makes the Tasman different from all the other hose trolleys on the market is its beautiful and distinctive appearance. Designer Alain Gilles, who designed our popular Levantine Outdoor Shower, was tasked with making a hose system that could also be used as a decorative feature in itself. As a result, the Tasman Hose Trolley, with its elegant frame, single color scheme, and highly functional and comfortable design, can remain a permanent and noteworthy feature in your garden or yard, even when not in use.
designer : Alain Gilles
TASMAN / 50M – SPECIFICATIONS
- For all outdoor watering needs.
- Well-designed high quality construction with optimized balance.
- Durable powder coated galvanized steel ensures excellent weatherproofing against all the elements.
- Special profile tubing for ease of handling.
- Robust PU tires suitable for all ground conditions.
- Rubber handle for a more comfortable and easier roll up / unroll operation.
- Rubber frame feet to help trolley parking.
- Nylon hose clip to keep hose tidy.
- Includes 50m hose 5/8”
- The hose is composed of a 2-layer cross enforcement polyester mesh. It withstands temperatures between -10 degrees and +65 degrees and pressure of 20 Bar. UV protected.
- Delivery includes all necessary hose fittings including: hose connector with water stop; hose connector (x 3); tap connectors (1/2”, 3/4” & 1”); adjustable nozzle and spray gun (with 5 settings).
- Dimensions 95 x 60 x 50 cm. Weight approx. 19 kg.
Available in 2 colours, black or white
Download product catalogue (pdf)